"I think that you are all so helpful by taking time out with my kids.
Showing them how to use their skills on different things. I get wonderful
feedback from them when they get home. They talk about how the teachers take
their time with them. My daughter speaks highly of the young lady that works
with her on Saturdays. I think Fun City Youth Academy is a great plan and it gives the kids
something to do on Saturday. My kids show how they are developing on their motor skills.
So I am looking forward to getting them enrolled in the Summer Program as well. So I do
believe that Fun City Youth Academy is doing a wonderful job."
Please make a generous donation to keep our programs strong for
the sake of our children and their parents.
Fun City Youth Academy is unique in providing high quality programming
to children ages 5 to 14 and their parents without financial
obligation, but we do require an attendance obligation. Parents
sign an agreement to maintain their child's attendance on a
regular basis and to participate themselves in parent and
family oriented activities.
Send a check or money order to:
Our support of opportunities for low income families depends
on your support of us. Your support is needed so that we can
continue to provide the program without charge to the families
Opportunities for Children:
Support for Parents
- 31 weeks of Saturday Academy programming per year, to enhance educational performance during the school year.
- 39 full days of educational, cultural and recreational programming to maintain skills during the "summer break."
Please be as generous as you can be we can't carry out our mission without
- Opportunities for their children to have access to high quality educational and cultural programs that the parents cannot afford to purchase on their own
- Safe, dependable childcare for their 5 - 14 year olds on Saturdays and for 6 - 10 year olds in June and July.
- Support from Parent Groups where they can learn new strategies for their parenting role - and for other aspects of their lives.
Bonnie Yantzi, Director
Fun City Youth Academy
P. O. Box 1426
Columbia, MO 65205
Contact us for more information:
256-1436 or firstname.lastname@example.org